All of our Canvas Prints come stretched around a 1.5" thick wooden stretcher frame.
They are made with premium quality materials:
- 405 GSM satin poly/cotton canvas manufactured in Canada
- Kiln-dried Canadian basswood frames that won’t warp
- Green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200 years
- Stretched over hand-made 1.5" thick stretcher frame
- Three different edge options to find what works best for your photo: Mirrored, Wrapped, and Colored
- Ready to hang right out of the box with a sawtooth hanger installed on the rear side of the stretcher frame
- Printed using the giclee (inkjet) method for a gorgeous continuous tone look
- Vibrant colors in a wide gamut with original HP Vivera Inks
An additional floater frame can be added to the print in the order process as an additional option as well.
The Canvas Floater Frame is a deep box frame in which the canvas is secured in place. The frame is solid hardwood and available in three different painted finish colors: black, white, and espresso.
FRAME SIZES EXAMPLE